Peaceful Mind, Peaceful Life!
Time: 7.30pm - 9.15pm (Arrive around 7.20pm)
Dates: June 5, 12, 19, 26, July 3, 10, 17
What is the class about?
Learn how to integrate meditation into your daily life and transform your busy days into opportunities to develop a more peaceful mind.
This is a drop-in class which means you do not need to attend the whole series - each class is stand-alone.
The class is suitable for both beginners and people with more experience.
• Designed for those new to meditation
• Each class includes two guided meditations
• Seating on normal chairs, no need for special clothing
• Class starts with a guided meditation
• Next is a talk and explanation of the practice
• Finally there is guided meditation and Q&A
• Tea and biscuits in the World Peace Café after class