Thursday Morning – Drop-in Class
Class fee: £6 | Free for members | No need to book – Join at any Time
Dates for 2017: July 6, 13. August - no classes. Then 7 September - 14 December (Except 12 October & 16 November)
These classes follow the same series and dates as Tuesday classes.
These classes give you the opportunity to relax and take some time out for light reflection on life. You will learn how to meditate and explore how to cultivate increasingly peaceful and relaxed states of mind. Class held at Vajrapani Buddhist Centre, Wheathouse Terrace, Birkby, HD2 2UY.
Learn how to use meditation to train the mind to move towards positive and virtuous objects.
The series includes four classes, each are standalone, so you can't attend each class you will not miss out.
• Especially suited to those new to meditation
• Each class includes two guided meditations
• Seating on normal chairs, no need for special clothing
• Drinks and biscuits in the World Peace Café after class
• Starts with a guided meditation
• Next a talk and explanation of the practice
• Final guided meditation, then Q&A at the end
• Tea and biscuits in the World Peace Café after class