Time: 7.30pm - 9.15pm (Arrive around 7.20pm)
Dates: March 27, 3 April, 10 April, 17 April
What is the class about?
When we correctly identify the pure essential nature of ourself and others, we can naturally develop a good heart.
This is a general class series, which has been designed for beginners and is open to everyone. There are a number of classes in each series, but they are all standalone, so if you can't attend all of them don't worry.
• Designed for those new to meditation
• Each class includes two guided meditations
• Seating on normal chairs, no need for special clothing
• Class starts with a guided meditation
• Next a talk and explanation of the practice
• Final guided meditation, then Q&A at the end
• Tea and biscuits in the World Peace Café after class