Time: 7.30pm - 9.15pm (Arrive around 7.20pm) Dates: June 6, 13, 20, 27, Jul 4, 11 (6 weeks)
Modern day living often seems to involve busy and challenging days, with people’s lives being ever more stressful as time passes.
You may wonder, is it possible to have a busy life on the outside, but remain perfectly peaceful inside? The answer is yes, through controlling our mind we can learn to remain peaceful no matter how busy our life is.
On this series of classes, we will learn how to integrate meditation with our daily life and activities.
The series includes six classes, each are standalone, so you can't attend each class you will not miss out.
• Especially suited to those new to meditation
• Each class includes two guided meditations
• Seating on normal chairs, no need for special clothing
• Drinks and biscuits in the World Peace Café after class
• Starts with a guided meditation
• Next a talk and explanation of the practice
• Final guided meditation, then Q&A at the end
• Tea and biscuits in the World Peace Café after class