Following Government guidelines about COVID-19, we are putting the following procedures in place to keep our centre safe:
Please be sure you are healthy
You are welcome to attend the centre, provided
- you have not been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed as having COVID-19, and
- you are not experiencing any of the symptoms – please check here: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
If you are ill
Please protect others by not coming into the centre.
If you are under the weather for any reason, our online classes and/or courses may be ideal for your needs.
Advance bookings only
You will need to book in advance. You will also need to provide contact details for test and trace purposes.
You can do this by going to the booking pages or, if you are unable to do this, by emailing us, or by phoning the centre – payments can only be taken online.
Social Distancing/ Keeping Everyone Safe
- When you arrive, please use hand sanitizer in accordance with Government guidelines
- Please maintain a physical distance of at least 1 metre, preferably 2 metres, from everyone else in the building.
- The chairs/desks have been set out in the Meditation Room so that everyone is at least 1 metre apart, and no-one is directly facing anyone else. Please don’t move the chairs.
- Attendees to the classes can wear masks if desired but this is not mandatory
- Because COVID-19 is air-born and singing projects more droplets of saliva than speaking, it's advised that no one sing.
- When you take your shoes off, please take care to maintain your distance from other people, please make use of the cafe space rather than just the shoe racks
- We are not able to provide water, please bring your own
- We are not able to provide any sadhanas, please bring your own