Attending Classes In-Person
To keep everyone attending our classes safe we ask all visitors to the Centre to follow the guidelines below:
Please only attend if you feel confident you are free from Covid-19
Please do not attend in-person classes if...
- you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed as having Covid-19, or,
- you are experiencing any of the symptoms. For more information on Covid-19 symptoms please check here: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
If you are ill
Please protect others by not coming into the centre.
If you are under the weather for any reason, our online classes and/or courses may be ideal for your needs.
Advance bookings only
To help us keep class numbers safe we ask that you book in advance. You will also need to provide contact details for test and trace purposes.
You can do this by finding the class you wish to attend on our website and clicking the 'BOOK HERE' button. If you have any difficulty in booking please contact us here however, please note payments can only be taken online.
When you arrive
- Please bring your own pen to sign the track and trace register.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided (or use your own) as soon as soon you arrive.
- Please maintain a physical distance of at least 2 metres from everyone else in the building.
- Please keep your face mask on in all public areas of the building.
- Unfortunately we are unable to socialise before or after classes during the lockdown period.
- The chairs in our meditation room are set out so that everyone is at least 2 metres apart and no-one is directly facing anyone else. We therefore ask you not to move the chairs.
- Because Covid-19 is airborne and singing projects more respiratory droplets than speaking we ask that those attending classes do not sing.
- Please do not use centre’s facilities for refreshments, however you can bring your own but please don’t share.
- Neither are we able to provide you with sadhana booklets but again, please feel free to bring your own.
From Vajrapani Kadampa Meditation Centre,
We will pray for your happiness and health in these unusual times... please stay safe.
Love and peace.