- This event has passed.
Daily Meditations – Online Guided Sessions
May 4 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am£3 – £25
Starting a daily meditation practice – Meditations with Gen Varahi
Meditations daily – 6 classes per series/week. Each class is 45 minutes and will be streamed on YouTube.
Starting Monday 4 May 2020. Also available on catch up. Book below.
- Inner peace is the foundation of our ability to be happy and meditation is the inner scientific method that brings about inner peace
- If our mind is peaceful all the time, we will be happy all the time, regardless of our external conditions
- Meditation is a mind that is single-pointedly focused on a positive object (such as patience, love and compassion) and through doing so functions to make the mind peaceful and calm.
- When our mind is peaceful we are happy, job well done!
Every cloud has a silver lining… During this unusual situation and challenging uncertain time, we can take advantage of this condition to build the real inner protection of inner peace in our own mind, through engaging in a daily meditation practice.
In this series of Daily Meditation Practice, we will focus on positive, meaningful objects that will help transform our mind from negative, unhappy, dull states to clear, peaceful happy states of wisdom.
The Daily Meditation Practice will run for three weeks. We will engage in 18 meditations spread over the course of three weeks. There is a new meditation almost every day, it is recommended you engage in one meditation a day (and you can repeat that meditation twice a day if you wish).
You can sign up for one meditation at a time, book a whole week or all three weeks. The meditations will be taken from Modern Buddhism and Mirror of Dharma (with additions) by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso. Each meditation is guided and lasts roughly 45 minutes. There is an introduction teaching before beginning the Daily Meditation Practice.
- Open to everyone
- Designed for beginners
- Available on-demand
- Fully guided
- Book a taster meditation for £3; or
- Book each week individually (Cost £12) or book the entire 3 weeks for a 30% discount (Cost £25)
- Links for YouTube will be sent out by email at 10am on 4 May 2020
- Book below