Fundraising Dinner & Auction – Attend 1 or Both
February 23 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree – £25
The evening starts at 6.30pm with a short guided meditation, followed by a three-course vegetarian banquet with live entertainment. The meal will finish around 8.30pm, and you are welcome to stay after for the auction – can you also reserve your place for this if you are coming. Tickets cost £25 per person – please book below.
Special Charity Auction – 8.30pm
At 8.30pm we will have our special charity auction which is open to everyone, whether you attend the meditation and meal or not. There is no cost to attend the acution, but please reserve your place here. Some of the items we will have at our auction:-
- A week long pampered residential hotel service for your pet at Torringtons, Brighouse
- A special morning pamper session at Bodyshop Huddersfield for up to 6 people
- Speciality cake preparation by Proper Maid Cakes – Previous winner on Dragons Den
- Private hire accordion player for your party or other event
- Individual cookery lesson from former Israeli World Peace Cafe chef – Maitri
- Dinner for two at Thai Sakon Huddersfield – Rated #3 on Trip Advisor
- Chauffeur driven day trip for up to three people to a place of your choice
We are also accepting commission bids (if you can’t attend the acution) for these items as well as our full selection. If you would like details of the other auction items or if you can’t attend the acution but still want to make a (commission) bid, please complete the contact us form here.