Peaceful Mind, Peaceful Life!
Time: 7.30pm - 9.15pm (Arrive around 7.20pm)
Dates: June 5, 12, 19, 26, July 3, 10, 17
What is the class about?
Learn how to integrate meditation into your daily life and transform your busy days into opportunities to develop a more peaceful mind.
This is a drop-in class which means you do not need to attend the whole series - each class is stand-alone.
The class is suitable for both beginners and people with more experience.
• Designed for those new to meditation
• Each class includes two guided meditations
• Seating on normal chairs, no need for special clothing
• Class starts with a guided meditation
• Next is a talk and explanation of the practice
• Finally there is guided meditation and Q&A
• Tea and biscuits in the World Peace Café after class
An Oasis of Peace
Class fee: £6 | Free for members |
August 16, 23 and 30.
Survive another Yorkshire Summer.
Learn refreshing meditation techniques to uplift your mind.
This is a drop-in class and no booking is required.
These classes give you the opportunity to relax and take some time out for light reflection on life. You will learn how to meditate and explore how to cultivate increasingly peaceful and relaxed states of mind. Class held at Vajrapani Buddhist Centre, Wheathouse Terrace, Birkby, HD2 2UY.