Meditation for a Happy Life
September 4, 11, 18, 25, October 2 and 9
Class fee: £6 | Free for members |
What is meditation? How does it help us find a happier meaningful life? Find out in this six part course.
More information on this will follow soon.
• Designed for those new to meditation
• Each class includes two guided meditations
• Seating on normal chairs, no need for special clothing
• Class starts with a guided meditation
• Next is a talk and explanation of the practice
• Finally there is guided meditation and Q&A
• Tea and biscuits in the World Peace Café after class
These classes give you the opportunity to relax and take some time out for light reflection on life. You will learn how to meditate and explore how to cultivate increasingly peaceful and relaxed states of mind. Class held at Vajrapani Buddhist Centre, Wheathouse Terrace, Birkby, HD2 2UY.